1. What is included in the registration?
Your registration will include all forum meals, sessions, networking breaks, and event materials.
2. When can I register?
Registration is open! Click here.
3. What is the registration cut-off date?
Although there is no cut-off date, registration will close once the Forum reaches maximum capacity.
4. When can I apply to present?
Applications to present at CFF 2019 are open. Apply Today
5. What criteria will presenting companies have to meet?
The Selection Committee is comprised of investors who evaluate the applications on several criteria including fundability, market pain, management, completeness of proposal, etc. Our goal is to select the highest quality companies with the best chance of being funded when given exposure to the investment community. Applicant companies must have raised (closed) a minimum of $250,000 in angel/seed financing at the time of submitting their application and for more information on the selection process, click here!
6. Will any equipment be made available to presenters?
The Canadian Financing Forum will provide full audiovisual services, including an overhead projector, computer, microphone, etc. The presenting companies must submit the presentation to the organizers prior to the conference so all the presentations can be loaded onto one computer.
7. Which industries are included in the Canadian Financing Forum’s Sustainable Technology Stream?
The Sustainable Technology Stream is inclusive of the following industries; renewable and distributed energy, oil & gas energy, advanced materials, transportation, and water purification & management.
8. My company is located in the United States. Can I still participate?
Yes, the Forum is open to international companies as well.
9. How do I get to the Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel?
Map – Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel
10. If the Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel is fully booked, what is the next closest hotel?